Friday, September 5, 2008

Help a Reader: Bus Tickets

A reader asked me to find an offer for bus tickets in the US. Here is what I sent him:

After completing all the necessary steps, the reader sent me his feedback:

I thought it was too good to be true. I figured there was nothing to lose, so I completed the offers. Sure enough, two Greyhound Discovery Passes showed up at my doorstep. Unbelievable! Thanks for the Greyhound tickets!

Get your free bus tickets too by visiting this site: http://www.see-it-free-travel.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6742&gift=25079&a=25079-blog. And remember to send me any travel related questions. I can help you find plenty of online offers!

1 comment:

Gizmo said...

Good job World traveler! Nice post! I like the link. And it comes in handy for the upcoming holiday season. I might use it to visit my family