Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can you visit Dorney Park for Free? You bet you can!


Go to see-it-free-travel.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6742&gift=13320
and get free tickets to Halloween Haunt at Dorney Park.

I am planning to spend this halloween on Dorney Park and I am crunching some numbers to come up with the amount I needed for my costume, the park admission, parking, and extras. Well, it turns out that I might have to spend quite some money to see my halloween wishes come true.

I have heard of discounted tickets for amusement parks but I have never come across this offers. I decided to search on Google for "dorney park" and I found this site under the sponsored links: see-it-free-travel.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6742&gift=13320
After I clicked on the link, I got to a site that gave away free tickets to the park! How could this be true? I had to find out! I entered my email address and then filled out a profile page with my personal information.

Then I answered some yes and no survey questions. I was directed to a series of pages that required me to sign up for stuff. Some of this offers required no money down (Netflix, Coffee samples, credit cards). I used the refer a friend option to avoid paying for stuff. It took me a while to figure out which ones did not ask for a purchase, but I finally finished. I used a safe Internet connection and about two hours of my time. After some research I found that the company behind this offer is called World Avenue Holdings.

Overall, I think this site is totally worth my time. After carefully selecting the no money required offers for about two hours, I get four admissions to Dorney Park. Not only can I go see the haunted houses, outdoor/indoor mazes, and other shows, but I can take my friends with me! It can't get any better than this!

If you want to go to the Halloween Haunt at Dorney Park, get your free tickets now:
http://www.see-it-free-travel.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6742&gift=13320&a=13320-blog

1 comment:

CheyCope said...

I used to go to Dorney Park every summer when I lived up North, but since I moved to Florida, I didn't have the opportunity to go as much. But in June I found this same offer and it was great, by Aug. my daughter and I enjoyed a great weekend in PA. I would recommend trying it out.