Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Free Schlitterbahn waterpark tickets?

Here is my first "free" offer related to leisure activities and written with the family traveler in mind. I have been looking for the best waterpark to take my kids. I visited several sites with reviews of parks across the US.
The one waterpark with the best reviews was Schlitterbahn. With three locations in Texas (Galveston, New Braunfels, and South Padre), this waterpark is exactly what I am looking for. However, it would cost me about $250 for 7 one day tickets, not including parking and meals. I started searching for a better deal and I found it... free tickets!

I will examine this offer under the following criteria:
1. How/where can it be found
2. Who is offering this
3. What is required to receive this (efforts and cost, if any)
4. My personal experience with this offer

1. I searched on Google using the keywords schlitterbahn park and found this website http://www.see-it-free-travel.com/rd_p?p=150282&t=6742&gift=26937&a=26937-blog

2. This is part of the current corporation I am examining "World Avenue"

3. I submitted basic mailing information, spent anywhere from 35 minutes to 2 hours, used a secure internet connection, and spent $0 because I used the Refer-A-Friend option

4. I went slowly in order to document the page and offers, using their refer-a-friend option I made it through without paying out of pocket. I signed up for a free trial at Blockbuster and also signed up to receive a coffee trial.

Conclusion: With the inclusion of Refer-A-Friend option you can receive any of World Avenue’s offers without paying any cost- something intriguing and definitely worth testing. I can't wait to take my kids to this amazing waterpark! I’m excited for delivery of my Schlitterbahn tickets and will update when I receive them!

1 comment:

Gizmo said...

This is great! My family of 4 could use some of this tickets! Specially since the weather were we live is very hot. Thanks!